How Can We Serve You?
We offer a variety of ways to support your growth and health, including personalized learning sessions.
A private yoga class gives you personalized attention and the chance to completely customize a session for your needs. Enjoy the professionalism of a studio setting at Partners to Empowerment Wellness Center in Beachwood or the convenience of a session at your home or workplace. Skype sessions are also a convenient option.
- 1 hour $85 for 1 person
- 1 hour $100 for 2-4 people
- Invest in yourself! Buy a 5-class package, use it within 6 months and get a 6th class FREE!
Appointments outside of the Heights/South Euclid neighborhoods of Cleveland are available with a travel fee of $25 for up to a 25 mile radius. Further distances are available with negotiable fees.
Yoga Therapy & Ayurvedic Consultations
These specialized appointments focus on an in-depth intake exploring your individual concerns and the development of a specific home practice for you to use.
Appointments can be held at your home or workplace, at Partners to Empowerment Wellness Center or via Skype:
- 2 hour session allows maximum time for communication, addressing complex needs and developing your personalized home practice: $150
- 1.5 hour session provides time to talk about what you are experiencing and to explore several techniques or a whole practice that you can use to support your condition: $125
- 1 hour session offers a more affordable way to start or to follow up with previous sessions. We will do a short check-in and explore or adjust techniques that you can implement for a holistic approach to health and healing: $95
- Commit to your well-being! Purchase a package of 5 sessions, use it within 12 weeks and get a 6th session FREE!
For appointments at your location outside of the Heights/South Euclid area, add a travel fee of $25 for up to a 25 mile radius. Further distances are negotiable.
The yoga therapy components of our teaching are based on our C-IAYT credential through the International Association of Yoga Therapists, not derived from our status as eRYT500 (Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher) with Yoga Alliance. Yoga Therapy is not a licensed healthcare profession in Ohio.
Do you have questions about yoga teaching? Is your student dealing with a challenging condition? Could you use guidance in developing a workshop or specialty class?
Nityatara and Atmadarshan are highly experienced instructors, certified and registered with Yoga Alliance since 2001 and as Yoga Therapists through IAYT. They have years of experience in supporting teachers who want to find their own voice, develop their skills and make a living pursuing their passion. Draw from their experience -including thousands of hours of teaching diverse populations, developing trainings and retreats, and creating/editing various media - to help you meet and overcome any teaching challenge.
Investment only $1 / minute, minimum 30 minutes, reading/responding to email correspondence or via appointment at your home or workplace, at Partners to Empowerment Wellness Center or remotely via phone or internet platform. YOU ARE WORTH IT!
Want to experience stress relief at your job? We have years of experience providing classes of varying lengths and levels to meet your needs:
- chair classes that don't even require a change of clothing
- workshops on improving productivity and wellness
- all-levels classes on the mat
- meditation lunch breaks
Let's customize a session for you!
Create An Event
We are happy to create a presentation for your private party, retreat, teacher training program - the possibilities are limited only by your imagination!
Let us know the desired length, focus and location of your event and we will collaborate with you to bring your dream to life.